Join us for a week of games, skits, music, evangelization, prayer, sacraments and fun
- Jul 9-13 for rising 7th-12th graders, 7:00-9:00pm
- Cost $20
- Jul 10-14 for rising 1st-6th graders, 9:00am-2:30pm
- Cost $40
- Daily snack will be provided for both groups.
- Mon-Thu: Children in grades 1-6 should bring a lunch and water bottle each day. Be sure containers are clearly marked.
- Wed evening there will be a potluck dinner for all families participating in Totus Tuus. Please plan to attend.
- Fri: the parish will provide lunch for children's program.
We will need many volunteers to make this program a success. Please fill out the attached form if you are able to help in any of the following capacities:
- Host families: we need on family to extend hospitality to two ladies who are coming as missionaries to do our program and one host family for two men. Host families are asked to provide sleeping arrangements and a continental breakfast from Sat, Jul 8 - Sat, Jul 15. Team members will leave early, approximately 7:30am and arrive back late (10:00-11:00pm). They will provide their own transportation.
- Meal for Missionaries: We are asked to provide meals for the 4 missionaries who are conducting the program. Dinner meals should be delivered to the church by 5:30-6:00pm. Please consider covering one meal.
- Onsite volunteers: We need 8 volunteers to be available daily to aide in classrooms and monitor restroom breaks. Volunteers can be adults who have take safe environment training, high school or junior high students. Child care is not provided.
For more information, contact Jayne LoConti at email@example.com.