Tuesday/Wednesday Night Family Faith Formation (Kindergarten – 5th grade)
We would like to welcome you to St. Mary Magdalene’s Family Faith Formation program.
Our Family Faith Formation program strives to witness to the love of Jesus Christ through evangelization and catechesis. It is our goal for all who participate in Family Faith Formation to encounter the love of Jesus Christ through prayer, sacramental formation and ongoing discipleship.
Please make sure to read the information below prior to registering for Family Faith Formation
- Family Faith Formation is held on Tuesday and Wednesday from 5:00-6:00pmpm and from 6:30-7:30pm. When you register, you will have an opportunity to choose the day and time that works best for your family.
- During the 2021-2022 year, FFF will meet bi-weekly, children will be on campus twice a month (you will be given a schedule on the first day of class).
- Our faith formation program follows a family model; this means that we require parents (at least one) to attend a monthly parent session. The parent session is held while your child attends his/her class.
- Our first class for Family Faith Formation will be on Tuesday, September 14 or Wednesday, September 15, depending on the day you choose on your registration form.
To ensure adequate preparation with content, prayer and parish life, children must have a full year of formal faith formation from a Catholic Church or School in order to be eligible to prepare for his/her sacraments.
- Children eligible to receive the Sacraments of Confirmation and First Holy Communion will have additional formation classes, classes will be held on a weekly basis.
- If your child is eligible to receive his/her sacraments this year, you will receive an email with additional information about Sacramental Preparation Registration.
Registration has closed for the 2021-2022 year. Reach out to Mary Molina if you have any questions in regards to Family Faith Formation/Sacrament Preparation programs.